Following her arrest last month for driving under the influence, four-time Olympic gold medalist Mary Lou Retton said she takes “full responsibility” for her actions. “What happened was completely unacceptable. I make no excuses,” she said in a statement to the Associated Press. “To my family, friends and my fans: …
Read More »Judge Upholds Doxxing Claims Against TDE
The two women suing Top Dawg Entertainment for sexual harassment, assault, and negligence won an early round in court Wednesday when a judge ruled they can proceed with their doxxing claims against the prominent hip-hop label. The women first sued TDE in on Dec. 6, 2024, claiming the company and …
Read More »Lil Durk Denied Bail Again in Murder-for-Hire Case
Lil Durk will remain in custody pending his October trial. In a new ruling issued Monday, U.S. District Judge Michael Fitzgerald declined to release the Grammy-winning rapper, born Durk Banks, on a new beefed-up bail proposal including $4.5 million and 24-hour home detention with electronic monitoring and private security. “The …
Read More »'How Much Does My Body Cost?': Sean Combs' Ex Faces Fiery Cross-Examination
Follow all of our Sean Combs trial coverage The cross-examination of one of Sean Combs’ alleged sex-trafficking victims devolved into a tense exchange and sudden afternoon break Tuesday after Combs’ defense attorney suggested the woman only rebuffed a “hotel night” with the mogul in November 2021 out of jealousy – …
Read More »Macklemore's Seattle Home Robbed, Nanny Sprayed With Bear Mace
Burglars broke into a home in Seattle belonging to Macklemore over the weekend, spraying a nanny with bear mace and stealing “thousands of dollars of items” while three children were in the residence. The incident occurred just after midnight on Saturday, June 7, in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood, according to …
Read More »Sean Combs' Ex Testifies Cassie Lawsuit Was Like 'Reading My Own Story'
Follow all our Sean Combs trial coverage Sean Combs‘ ex-girlfriend said she was in a state of shock after reading the bombshell sexual assault lawsuit that Casandra “Cassie” Ventura filed against the mogul in November 2023. “I almost fainted; in fact, I think I did,” the woman told a New …
Read More »Justin Baldoni's $400 Million Countersuit Against Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds Dismissed
Justin Baldoni’s countersuit against Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds, and their publicist Leslie Sloane, as well as his suit against The New York Times, has been dismissed, a judge decided on Monday. Judge Lewis J. Liman granted the motion to dismiss the It Ends With Us director-actor and Wayfarer Studios’ $400 …
Read More »'Orgasmic Meditation' Leaders Convicted of Forced Labor Charges
Two leaders of a women’s wellness start-up that promoted sexual empowerment through “orgasmic meditation” were convicted Monday of using psychological abuse, surveillance, indoctrination, and intimidation to coerce employees into forced labor. Nicole Daedone and Rachel Cherwitz, the former CEO and former head of sales at the once-buzzy San Francisco venture …
Read More »Sean Combs Trial: Second Mistrial Motion, 'Freak-Off' Audio and Peek Inside Mogul's Bank Accounts
Follow all our Sean Combs trial coverage The fourth week of Sean Combs’ criminal trial brought the second alleged sex-trafficking victim of Combs to the stand, a heartbroken woman who testified pseudonymously as “Jane.” Prosecutors have said they consider Jane a victim of sex trafficking by fraud, pointing to the …
Read More »Sean Combs' Ex Leaves Stand Sobbing After Recounting 'Robotic' Birthday Freak-Off
Follow all our Sean Combs trial coverage One of Sean Combs’ ex-girlfriends left the witness stand in tears Friday after testifying how Combs sprung a seemingly never-ending “freak-off” on her during what was supposed to be a romantic, one-on-one birthday celebration. The woman, identified by the pseudonym Jane and listed …
Read More »