Jurors were escorted to their deliberation room late Friday in the firearm assault trial of A$AP Rocky, the Grammy-nominated rapper accused of brandishing a gun and firing at his former friend on a street corner in Hollywood three years ago. “The case is now yours,” Los Angeles County Judge Mark. …
Read More »Trump Appointee Quits Instead of Dropping Eric Adams Charges, Alleges Quid Pro Quo
After New York City MayorEric Adamswas indicted on federal criminal charges in September, the man soon embraced Donald Trump in an overt attempt to get the president to overturn his case. As Manhattan federal prosecutors readied to bring the bombshell indictment charging the mayor with destroying evidence and instructing people …
Read More »Jay-Z, Sean Combs Accuser Drops Sexual Assault Lawsuit
A woman who alleged that she was sexually assaulted as a 13-year-old by Jay-Z and Sean “Diddy” Combs during a VMAs afterparty in 2000, has voluntarily withdrawn her lawsuit, according to court records obtained by Rolling Stone. The Jane Doe accuser filed papers on Friday evening, informing the court that …
Read More »A$AP Rocky Closing Arguments Begin, Rihanna Appears in Court With Toddler Sons
A$AP Rocky’s firearm assault trial entered closing arguments today, with prosecutors casting the Grammy-nominated rapper as the antagonist of a street scuffle that allegedly ended in real gunfire on a Hollywood street corner three years ago. The rapper’s defense, meanwhile, said prosecutors utterly failed to prove their case, painting alleged …
Read More »Sean Combs Files $100M Defamation Lawsuit Against NBC, Peacock Over Diddy Doc
Sean Combs has filed a $100 million defamation lawsuit against NBC and Peacock over its recently aired documentary, Diddy: The Making of a Bad Boy, claiming the program promoted conspiracy theories and “maliciously advanc[ed] the unhinged narrative that Mr. Combs is a serial killer.” The 55-year-old claimed the program, which …
Read More »A$AP Rocky Tour Manager Claims Missing Prop Gun Returned to Music Video Co-Director
A$AP Rocky’s longtime tour manager appeared atthe rapper’s gun assault trial in Los AngelesMonday and claimed he knows what happened to the purported prop pistol Rocky said he fired during an argument with a former friend on a Hollywood street corner three years ago. Louis Levin told jurors that two …
Read More »A$AP Rocky Declines to Testify As Jurors Told They Can Consider 'Self-Defense'
After speaking with his lawyer — and likely keeping prosecutors up late preparing for his potential cross-examination — A$AP Rocky decided not to testify in his own defense at his firearm assault trial in downtown Los Angeles. He confirmed the decision today before jurors were seated for the morning session. …
Read More »A$AP Rocky's Star Defense Witness Says Alleged Victim Taunted, 'Shoot That Fake-Ass Gun'
A$AP Rocky kicked off the long-awaited defense in his gun assault trial Friday with a star witness who says the alleged victim in the case, fellow A$AP Mob member A$AP Relli, was the repeated aggressor during the November 2021 shooting at the center of the case. Harlem rapper A$AP Twelvyy, …
Read More »Shohei Ohtani's Ex-Interpreter Sentenced to Five Years in Prison Following Gambling Scandal
Ippei Mizuhara, Shohei Ohtani‘s former interpreter, has been sentenced to five years in prison for siphoning millions of dollars from the superstar baseball player, NBC News reported on Thursday. Mizuhara pled guilty last year on fraud charges in one of the biggest gambling scandals in sports history, stealing millions from …
Read More »Sean Combs Accused of Assaulting, Drugging, Dousing Adult Male Entertainer in Baby Oil
An adult male entertainer has sued Sean “Diddy” Combs, alleging the Bad Boy Records founder sexually assaulted, drugged, and “coerced” him into commercial sex acts with various women over the course of five years, all the while dangling the promise of a potential music career. The Las Vegas man, who …
Read More »