Sean “Diddy” Combs claims several videos at the center of his federal racketeering and sex trafficking indictment show “fully consenting adults” engaged in the sexual encounters known as “Freak Offs.” Combs’ attorneys claim the videos confirm his “innocence” and must be turned over to his defense for independent analysis. In …
Read More »Sean Combs Raped 16-Year-Old Babysitter, New Lawsuit Claims
Sean Combs is facing a new Jane Doe accuser who alleges the Bad Boy Records founder drugged and sexually assaulted her when she was a 16-year-old high school student walking home from a babysitting gig in lower Manhattan in late August or early September 2000. In her lawsuit filed today …
Read More »Megan Thee Stallion Wins Five-Year Restraining Order Against Tory Lanez
Megan Thee Stallion won a five-year civil harassment restraining order against Tory Lanez on Thursday after giving emotional testimony at a court hearing in downtown Los Angeles. Appearing by video, the Grammy-winning rapper said she first filed for the restraining order last month because she continues to suffer from high …
Read More »Jay-Z Seeks Dismissal of Teen Rape Accuser's Case, Punishment for Lawyer
Jay-Z has filed a new motion to dismiss the lawsuit of a woman who alleged that Sean “Diddy” Combs and the Roc Nation mogul sexually assaulted her as a 13-year-old during a VMAs afterparty in 2000. The rapper, real name Shawn Carter, filed his latest bid to have a judge …
Read More »Danny Elfman Loses Bid to End Defamation Lawsuit from Sexual Harassment Accuser
A California judge has rejected Danny Elfman’s attempt to dismiss the defamation lawsuit filed against him by Nomi Abadi, the Los Angeles composer who alleges Elfman exposed himself and sexually harassed her in 2016 before entering into a settlement and nondisclosure agreement with her a year later. In a Christmas …
Read More »Tupac Shakur Murder Suspect Says 'Indictment Must Be Dismissed'
The admitted South Side Crips gang leader charged for his alleged role in the 1996 shooting death of hip-hop legend Tupac Shakur is asking a Nevada judge to dismiss his first-degree murder count ahead of a high-stakes trial set to begin in March. In a new motion filed Monday and …
Read More »Kiss Settle With Wig Stylist Who Said He Was Fired for Covid Complaints
After a judge warned they might have something to lose after all, Kiss frontmen Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley have settled the wrongful termination lawsuit brought by the iconic band’s longtime hairstylist. The “Nothin’ to Lose” musicians were speeding toward a Jan. 22 trial when lawyers on both sides informed …
Read More »Diplo Reaches 'Resolution' With Sex Assault Accuser He Sued for Stalking
Lawyers for DJ and producer Diplo announced that they’ve reached a global “resolution in principle” on Monday to end his tangled legal dispute with Shelly Auguste, a woman he had a sexual relationship with in 2019. The last-minute deal averted a trial set to begin next Monday. If the trial …
Read More »Nicki Minaj Sued by Ex-Assistant Claiming Rapper 'Open-Handedly Struck' Him
Nicki Minaj is facing a new lawsuit from a former assistant who claims the “Super Bass” artist smacked him in the face at a concert venue in Detroit last April. In his 10-page complaint filed Friday in Los Angeles, plaintiff Brandon Jovan Garrett claims he was working for Minaj as …
Read More »Diplo Accuser Must Reveal Name in 'Revenge Porn' Case, Judge Rules
A New York woman who claims Diplo shared sexually explicit videos of her without her consent must use her real name instead of a Jane Doe pseudonym if she wants to proceed with her “revenge porn” lawsuit filed against the famous DJ last June. In a ruling this week, U.S. …
Read More »