FKA Twigs was granted a new trial date for her sexual battery and assault lawsuit against ex-boyfriend Shia LaBeouf on Friday after her lawyer appeared in a Los Angeles courtroom and said mediation in the long-running dispute still appeared “hopeless.” “It was hopelessly hopeless? Okay,” Los Angeles County Judge Virginia …
Read More »YSL Trial: Prosecutors, Defense Meet for New Plea Talks as Possible Mistrial Looms
Young Thug’s lengthy and embattled trial on racketeering conspiracy charges took another dramatic turn Thursday when defense teams took turns meeting privately with prosecutors to discuss possible new plea deals while the judge on the case withheld her ruling on a pending mistrial motion. A source tells Rolling Stone that …
Read More »Sean Combs' Children Pledge Support for Their Father in First Statement Since Arrest
Six of Sean “Diddy” Combs’ children have pledged their unyielding support for their father as he faces charges of sex trafficking by force, racketeering conspiracy, fraud or coercion and transporting for prostitution. They shared their first public statement directly addressing the allegations surrounding the disgraced mogul since his arrest in …
Read More »A$AP Rocky's Gun Assault Trial Delayed to January
A$AP Rocky’s criminal trial over charges he opened fire on his former friend A$AP Relli was pushed from mid-November to late January on Tuesday, shielding the musician’s previously announced headlining gig at Rolling Loud Thailand. A Los Angeles County Superior Court judge agreed to move the expected 10-day trial to …
Read More »Anti-Trafficking Activist Tim Ballard Hit With Human Trafficking Allegations in Federal Lawsuit
Tim Ballard, the anti-trafficking activist whose wildly exaggerated missions abroad were the basis of the hit 2023 film Sound of Freedom, is facing a new legal action from six women who last year sued him for sexual exploitation — leading Ballard to sue them for defamation earlier this month. The …
Read More »Sean Combs Hit with Seven More Sex Abuse Lawsuits as Legal Team Requests Gag Order
A second wave of lawsuits from a prominent Houston lawyer were filed against Sean “Diddy” Combs Sunday night on behalf of seven more accusers, including four people who claim Combs sexually assaulted them as recently as 2022. One man, a personal trainer, claims he was drugged on the night the …
Read More »'Romeo and Juliet' Stars Claiming 'Child Pornography' Have Second Lawsuit Dismissed
A second lawsuit filed by the stars of Franco Zeffirelli’s 1968 adaptation of Romeo and Juliet was dismissed in a California courtroom Monday after a judge said she found no difference between a Criterion re-release of the film issued on Blu-ray in 2023 and older versions of the movie that …
Read More »Ex-Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitarist Josh Klinghoffer Scores Key Win in Wrongful Death Lawsuit
A California judge has sided with former Red Hot Chili Peppers guitarist Josh Klinghoffer and struck down major portions of a wrongful death lawsuit that alleges Klinghoffer was on his cell phone “mere seconds before” he piloted his GMC Yukon into a crosswalk and fatally struck a man last March. …
Read More »Suge Knight Seeks Wrongful-Death Trial Delay Amid Challenge to 'Unlawful' Prison Sentence
Suge Knight says he was “coerced” into an “unlawful” 28-year prison sentence for killing a man with his truck in a Tam’s Burgers parking lot nearly a decade ago — and now he’s asking a California judge to postpone his fast-approaching November retrial over the wrongful-death civil lawsuit brought by …
Read More »Sean Combs Demands Names of Alleged Victims in Criminal Case
Lawyers for Sean “Diddy” Combs say prosecutors are “unfairly” withholding the names of the alleged victims in his racketeering and sex trafficking case now underway in federal court in Manhattan. In a letter to the court filed late Tuesday, his lawyers say federal prosecutors should be forced to cough up …
Read More »