Jonathan Majors is maintaining that there was no physical abuse during his two-year relationship with former girlfriend Grace Jabbari during a new interview with Good Morning America that aired Monday, saying he was “absolutely shocked and afraid” when a jury convicted him of reckless assault in the third degree and …
Read More »Gloria Trevi Sued by Two More Jane Does Who Claim She 'Eagerly' Instigated Sex Cult
A new pair of Jane Doe plaintiffs filed a lawsuit Friday claiming pop star Gloria Trevi helped procure vulnerable teens for her ex-manager Sergio Andrade and “eagerly” perpetuated his sadistic sex cult, allegedly threatening suicide if they didn’t submit. According to the 98-page complaint obtained by Rolling Stone, Trevi and …
Read More »Jermaine Jackson Accused of 1988 Sexual Assault in New Lawsuit
A woman has accused Jermaine Jackson, a founding member of the Jackson 5 and Michael Jackson’s older brother, of sexually assaulting her in 1988, according to a new lawsuit obtained by Rolling Stone. In the brief suit, filed in Los Angeles on Wednesday, the plaintiff Rita Barrett alleges that Jackson …
Read More »Gloria Trevi Sues Ex-Manager Sergio Andrade With Graphic Claims of Abuse
Gloria Trevi has filed a graphic new lawsuit alleging she suffered “horrific abuse” at the hands of her ex-manager Sergio Andrade that was compounded by her status as the “most valuable asset” in his “sadistic” sex ring. She says the torture was so “grotesque,” it pushed her to the brink …
Read More »Gloria Trevi Lawsuit: Judge Dismisses Mary Boquitas' Defamation Claims Against Jane Does
Mexican singer and actress Mary Boquitas was shut down by a Los Angeles judge Friday after she tried to countersue two Jane Does for defamation. The women named her as a co-defendant in the blockbuster sex abuse lawsuit filed last year against pop diva Gloria Trevi and disgraced Mexican music …
Read More »Vin Diesel Accused of Sexually Assaulting Assistant During 'Fast Five' Filming in New Lawsuit
Vin Diesel has been accused of sexually assaulting a woman who says she briefly worked as his assistant more than a decade ago, according to a lawsuit filed on Thursday and obtained by Rolling Stone. The plaintiff, Asta Jonasson, who works in the film and TV industry, alleged in the …
Read More »Harvey Weinstein Accuser Involved in His Criminal Trials Files Lawsuit
A year after a Los Angeles jury failed to reach a unanimous verdict on her claims Harvey Weinstein sexually assaulted her in a Beverly Hills hotel room in 2013, the woman known as Jane Doe No. 2 at Weinstein’s California criminal trial has filed a lawsuit against the disgraced former …
Read More »Tiffany Haddish Hires Alex Spiro, Pleads 'Not Guilty' to Beverly Hills DUI
Tiffany Haddish has pleaded not guilty to two misdemeanor DUI charges in Los Angeles County after she was arrested in Beverly Hills last month, sources confirm to Rolling Stone. The Emmy and Grammy winner, 44, did not appear before the judge in person Wednesday. Instead, she entered the plea through …
Read More »DaBaby Pursues LAPD 'Bias' Defense in Felony Battery Case
As DaBaby heads toward trial for felony battery in Los Angeles, the rapper is seeking detailed personnel records for the controversial Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) detective who investigated the claim DaBaby sucker-punched a 64-year-old man who tried to break up a video shoot at a rented mansion three years …
Read More »Jonathan Majors Convicted of Assaulting Ex-Girlfriend
Jonathan Majors was convicted of assaulting his ex-girlfriend on Monday, with a jury finding him guilty of harassment in the second degree and misdemeanor assault in the third degree. Majors was found not guilty on two other counts of aggravated harassment and assault with the intention of causing physical injury …
Read More »