Here’s a toast to the happy couple. For Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco, turning their love story into an album is the least they could do. I Said I Love You First is a valentine that delivers exactly what it promises — a pop icon and a superstar producer celebrating …
Read More »Jay-Z Accuser Heard on Tape Saying Rapper Didn't Assault Her, Lawyer 'Pushed' Her to Sue
The Jane Doe who recently dismissed a lawsuit claiming Jay-Z raped her alongside Sean Combs when she was 13 years old was captured on an audio recording agreeing with private investigators that Jay-Z did not assault her. In the recording, first reported by ABC News and independently obtained by Rolling …
Read More »Jay-Z Is at War With the Lawyer for Diddy's Accusers: Everything to Know
Jay-Z, the billionaire rapper and entrepreneur, found himself catapulted into Sean “Diddy” Combs’ sex abuse saga Dec. 8 when he was named as a co-defendant in a refiled lawsuit garnering global headlines. In the amended complaint, the Grammy winner, born Shawn Carter, was accused of raping a 13-year-old girl alongside …
Read More »Jay-Z Sues Jane Doe Rape Accuser, Claiming She Admitted to Lying
Jay-Z has filed a new defamation and malicious prosecution lawsuit against the Alabama-based Jane Doe who publicly accused him of a sexual assault involving Sean Combs but then later admitted inconsistencies in her story and voluntarily dismissed her lawsuit last month. In his new lawsuit filed Monday and obtained by …
Read More »Judge Signals Jay-Z's Defamation Claim Against Tony Buzbee Will Proceed to Trial
Can I get a… trial? A Los Angeles judge signaled Tuesday that Jay-Z’s defamation claim against high-profile attorney Tony Buzbee will overcome a legal challenge and be allowed to proceed to trial. In a tentative ruling and courtroom comments during a lengthy hearing, Judge Mark H. Epstein said he believed …
Read More »Jay-Z, Sean Combs Accuser Drops Sexual Assault Lawsuit
A woman who alleged that she was sexually assaulted as a 13-year-old by Jay-Z and Sean “Diddy” Combs during a VMAs afterparty in 2000, has voluntarily withdrawn her lawsuit, according to court records obtained by Rolling Stone. The Jane Doe accuser filed papers on Friday evening, informing the court that …
Read More »Jay-Z, Luther Vandross, Emmylou Harris Albums Headed to Grammy Hall of Fame
The Recording Academy will induct eight albums and five singles in the Grammy Hall of Fame this year. The albums include Jay-Z’sReasonable Doubt, Luther Vandross‘ Never Too Much, Emmylou Harris‘ Wrecking Ball, and Cat Stevens‘Tea For The Tillerman. The Grammy Hall of Fame will also induct Big Star‘s #1 Record, …
Read More »Jay-Z Seeks Dismissal of Teen Rape Accuser's Case, Punishment for Lawyer
Jay-Z has filed a new motion to dismiss the lawsuit of a woman who alleged that Sean “Diddy” Combs and the Roc Nation mogul sexually assaulted her as a 13-year-old during a VMAs afterparty in 2000. The rapper, real name Shawn Carter, filed his latest bid to have a judge …
Read More »Jay-Z's Lawyer Says Jane Doe Rape Claim Too Old to Pursue
Jay-Z is opening yet another new front in his all-out attack on the Jane Doe accuser who alleges he sexually assaulted her with Sean Combs when she was a minor in September 2000. After suing the woman’s lawyer for extortion, vehemently denying the woman’s claims in a lengthy X post, …
Read More »Jay-Z Accuser Allowed to Remain Anonymous, Judge Scolds Rapper's Lawyer
Jay-Z was hit with a warning in his fight against a Jane Doe’s sexual assault lawsuit, as a judge ruled the woman can proceed anonymously and blasted the rapper’s lawyer for “relentless filing of combative motions.” The Roc Nation founder, whose real name is Shawn Carter, has vehemently denied the …
Read More »