Donald Trump said he “absolutely” plans to testify in the federal government’s case against him regarding classified documents he removed from the White House. “I’m allowed to do whatever I want … I’m allowed to do everything I did,” the former president told conservative podcast host Hugh Hewitt. In an …
Read More »Mar-a-Lago Employee Changed Testimony After Dropping Trump-Funded Attorney
A new filing in Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago documents case revealed that a key witness to the prosecution retracted several false statements given to investigators after switching from an attorney paid for by the former president’s PAC to a public defender. The retraction enabled the Justice Department to level additional charges …
Read More »Trump PAC Wants Its Money Back As Legal Bills Pile Up
Save America, former President Donald Trump’s primary fundraising tool, requested a refund of $60 million it had given to another political action committee supporting the Republican’s 2024 White House bid, The New York Times reported late Saturday. Trump has been using Save America to pay for his legal bills, which …
Read More »Ramaswamy Dismisses Trump's Alleged Obstruction as Just a 'Process Crime'
GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy on Sunday reacted to the new charges brought against Donald Trump by Special Counsel Jack Smith in the Mar-a-Lago documents case by insisting that the “process crimes” Trump is accused of aren’t serious enough to warrant a conviction. On CNN State of the Union, Ramaswamy …
Read More »Trump Lawyer: He Could've Deleted Mar-a-Lago Tapes If He Really Wanted To
Former President Donald Trump has been charged with obstructing Special Counsel Jack Smith’s Mar-a-Lago documents investigation by allegedly trying to get security footage deleted after authorities requested it. Yet according to Trump lawyer and spokesperson Alina Habba, there was no obstruction because it’s “common sense” that Trump could’ve easily had …
Read More »Trump Tried to Delete Mar-a-Lago Security Footage to Thwart Investigators
The Justice Department has brought additional charges against former president Donald Trump alleging that Trump and two of his employees conspired to destroy Mar-a-Lago surveillance footage requested by federal authorities. In the new superseding indictment, Carlos de Oliveira, a maintenance worker at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort, joins Trump and his aide …
Read More »Israel Struggling to Recover Ancient Artifacts Trump Took to Mar-a-Lago: Report
Israel lent several antiquities to the White House in 2019, including ancient clay lamps for a White House Hanukkah event. Unfortunately, Donald Trump was president at the time, which means the artifacts are now at Mar-a-Lago, and Israel can’t figure out how to get them back, Haaretz reported on Tuesday. …
Read More »Jack Smith Shreds Trump's Plea to Delay Classified Docs Trial
Special counsel Jack Smith rejected Donald Trump‘s plea to postpone his criminal trial for his hoardingofclassified documentsat hisMar-a-Lagoestatepost-presidency. Earlier this week, Trump implored a federal court to delay on setting a date, arguing that it would be virtually impossible to seat an impartial jury while he remains a presidential candidate. …
Read More »Indicted Trump Aide Caught on Tape Moving Boxes Ahead of DOJ Visit
Walt Nauta, the personal aide to Donald Trump who was indicted along with the former president last month, was caught on tape moving boxes just days before the Justice Department visited Mar-a-Lago in June 2022. The revelation comes as portions of the FBI’s request for a search warrant have been …
Read More »Shocker: Trump's 'Standing Order' Defense in Documents Case Was Total Bullshit
After Donald Trump was caught hoarding classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago estatepost-presidency, the former president and his staff claimed a “standing order” authorized him to declassify the docs. Turns out, the mysterious “order” was bullshit. In August, Bloomberg News filed a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, suing the Office of …
Read More »