One of the numerous sexual assault lawsuits filed again Sean “Diddy” Combs was dismissed on Monday. The Jane Doe had claimed the disgraced music mogul attempted to sexually assault her during a 1995 party in New York City, and that Combs hit her when she refused his advances. Her attorney, …
Read More »Jay-Z's Extortion Claim Against Tony Buzbee Back From Dead
After a judge said last month that he was close to dismissing Jay-Z’s extortion allegation against Texas attorney Tony Buzbee, the same judge signaled Wednesday he had changed his mind and was inclined to let the Roc Nation founder proceed with the legal claim. At a hearing in Santa Monica, …
Read More »Sean Combs Wins Dismissal of Civil Racketeering Claims in Lil Rod's Lawsuit
A federal judge has dismissed the civil racketeering and breach of contract claims filed against Sean “Diddy” Combs by his former music producer Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones. Still, much of Jones’ sprawling lawsuit survived the dismissal motion brought by Combs, his company, and his chief of staff, Kristina Khorram, meaning …
Read More »Sean Combs' Chief of Staff Breaks Silence, Calls Accusations Against Her 'Disturbing and Unthinkable'
The woman who has been described as Sean “Diddy” Combs’ right hand has issued her first statement since being named in multiple lawsuits in association with her boss, fully denying that she ever “aided and abetted the sexual assault of anyone.” Kristina Khorram — also known as “KK” —has worked …
Read More »Kanye West Drops Diddy Song With Daughter North After Dispute With Kim Kardashian Over Release
Kanye West dropped a new song via X on Saturday that he said is by Sean “Diddy” Combs, which features West and Kim Kardashian’s daughter North West. Kanye shared “Lonely Roads Still Go to Sunshine” after a reported dispute about it being released between him and his former wife Kardashian. …
Read More »Sean Combs Speaks to Court, Pleads Not Guilty to New Indictments
Sean “Diddy” Combs appeared in court Friday to plead not guilty to two new superseding indictments that were unveiled against him in January and earlier this month. The 55-year-old’s normally dark hair was fully grey alongside a greying cropped beard he had grown since his arrest last September. As he …
Read More »Sean Combs' Lawyers, Government Clash Over Jury Selection and Trial Start Date
Ahead of Sean Combs’ arraignment on two superseding indictments Friday, federal prosecutors and Combs’ defense attorneys are proposing vastly different timelines for a jury selection as both parties gear up for the May trial. The government is seeking to start jury selection on Monday, April 21, with the hope the …
Read More »Jay-Z Accuser Heard on Tape Saying Rapper Didn't Assault Her, Lawyer 'Pushed' Her to Sue
The Jane Doe who recently dismissed a lawsuit claiming Jay-Z raped her alongside Sean Combs when she was 13 years old was captured on an audio recording agreeing with private investigators that Jay-Z did not assault her. In the recording, first reported by ABC News and independently obtained by Rolling …
Read More »Sean Combs Accused of Threatening and Abusing Staffers in New Indictment
Sean “Diddy” Combs has been accused of threatening and physically abusing his employees in a second superseding indictment that was returned today as part of the embattled mogul’s sex trafficking and racketeering criminal case. The new 15-page indictment, obtained by Rolling Stone, did not name any new co-defendants but instead …
Read More »Jay-Z Is at War With the Lawyer for Diddy's Accusers: Everything to Know
Jay-Z, the billionaire rapper and entrepreneur, found himself catapulted into Sean “Diddy” Combs’ sex abuse saga Dec. 8 when he was named as a co-defendant in a refiled lawsuit garnering global headlines. In the amended complaint, the Grammy winner, born Shawn Carter, was accused of raping a 13-year-old girl alongside …
Read More »