Sean Combs made a plea for “fairness” ahead of his Oct. 3 sentencing, arguing in a new brief that he deserves no more than 14 months in prison for his two felony convictions for transportation to engage in prostitution. Such a sentence would be well below the federal probation department’s …
Read More »Yung Miami Calls Sean Combs 'Loving, Genuine, Supportive' in Sentencing Letter
Yung Miami, the City Girls rapper and former girlfriend of Sean Combs, called the convicted mogul “loving, genuine, supportive, and always encouraging” in a letter submitted on his behalf ahead of his sentencing next week, Oct. 3. Yung Miami — real name Caresha Brownlee — was among the many family …
Read More »Sean Combs Accuser Sara Rivers Appeals Dismissal of RICO and Sex Abuse Lawsuit
Sara Rivers, the Making the Band 2 contestant who sued Sean Combs in a $60 million racketeering and sexual assault lawsuit in February, is appealing a judge’s recent ruling that permanently dismissed all but one of her claims. In a new federal court filing obtained by Rolling Stone, Rivers says …
Read More »Judge Explains Dismissal of 'Making the Band' Member's Sean Combs Lawsuit
A judge elaborated on his decision to dismiss the majority of former Making the Band member Sara Rivers’ $60 million lawsuit against Sean Combs, saying her allegations were well outside the statute of limitations. In an opinion filed by U.S. District Judge Jed S. Rakoff on Tuesday night, the judge …
Read More »Judge Slashes Sara Rivers' Lawsuit Against Sean Combs
A federal judge has permanently dismissed nearly all of the $60 million racketeering and sexual assault lawsuit that former Making the Band 2 contestant Sara Rivers filed against Sean Combs in February. In a ruling issued today, U.S. District Judge Jed. S. Rakoff dismissed “finally and with prejudice” 21 of …
Read More »Kid Cudi Declined to Testify Against Diddy Twice, Then Had No Choice: 'Hated Every Minute'
Kid Cudi says he “hated every minute” of his time on the witness stand at Sean Combs’ sex trafficking and racketeering trial in New York. Still, he found “peace” knowing he was there to support Casandra “Cassie” Ventura, the R&B singer who testified that Combs routinely beat and harassed her …
Read More »Sean Combs Wants to Counsel Abusers. His Accusers Object
Sean Combs’ reported plan to get out of federal custody and counsel domestic violence abusers is striking a nerve with his accusers. “This is utterly preposterous,” Douglas Wigdor, the victims’ rights attorney who represents Combs’ ex-girlfriend Casandra “Cassie” Ventura tells Rolling Stone. “How are you going to counsel someone else …
Read More »Sean Combs Denied Bail for Second Time
Follow all of our Sean Combs trial coverage Sean “Diddy” Combs lost his second bid to be released from jail pending sentencing when a federal judge ruled todaythat the hip-hop mogul failed to prove he wasn’t a flight risk or a danger to the community. “Increasing the amount of the …
Read More »Trump Says Sean Combs Pardon Is 'More Difficult to Do' Since Combs Was 'Hostile' to Him
Donald Trump weighed in again on rumors of a possible presidential pardon for Sean Combs, the hip-hop mogul convicted last month on two counts of transportation to engage in prostitution, calling him “half-innocent” but agreeing with a host who asked if it was “more likely a no.” Combs was found …
Read More »Sean Combs' Allies Have Upped Pardon Talks. His Survivors Want to Shut Them Down
As Sean Combs’ camp ramps up its efforts to secure a presidential pardon for the hip-hop mogul, Rolling Stone has learned there are ongoing talks among survivors to send a personal letter to President Donald Trump urging him against the idea. “The only reason he’s coming to Trump now is …
Read More »