Sean Combs has filed his first official challenge to claims he “gang raped” a 17-year-old girl at his Manhattan recording studio in 2003. In new court paperwork submitted Tuesday, Combs refuted accusations that he, his longtime lieutenant Harve Pierre and a third unidentified man trafficked the teen across state lines, …
Read More »Sean Combs Settles With Diageo Amid Ongoing Sexual Assault Lawsuits
Sean Combs has reached a settlement with Diageo and will no longer be a joint owner of the tequila brand DeLeón or have any ties to Cîroc vodka, the embattled music mogul and liquor giant said in a joint statement Tuesday. The pact comes after Combs first sued Diageo in …
Read More »Diddy Will Not Attend the 2024 Grammys Amid Sexual Abuse Claims: Report
Sean “Diddy” Combs will not attend the Grammy Awards this year, a rep for the rapper told The Hollywood Reporter, with Combs sitting out for music’s biggest night as he faces several allegations of sexual abuse. A rep for Combs did not immediately respond to Rolling Stone’s request for comment. …
Read More »Sean Combs' Family Reality Show Is Scrapped
Hulu is no longer making a reality show centered around Sean Combs and his family, Rolling Stone has learned, as even more companies sever business ties with the hip-hop mogul following accusations of sexual abuse and physical violence. The project —which was under the working name Diddy+7 —was being produced …
Read More »Diddy at the Grammys? Recording Academy Is 'Evaluating' Invitation Amid Sexual Assault Claims
As Sean “Diddy” Combs continues to face fallout over four different sexual abuse lawsuits filed against him in the past month, whether or not he’ll be welcome at 2024 Grammy Awards ceremony could now be in flux, according to a statement from the Recording Academy. “We are taking this matter …
Read More »18 Companies Flee Sean Combs' Latest Business as Allegations Mount
As Sean Combs faces a growing list of sexual-abuse lawsuits and steps aside from his chairman role at Revolt, fallout is mounting in another corner of his empire, with more than a dozen companies distancing themselves from his recently launched e-commerce platform Empower Global. A total of 18 brands have …
Read More »Sean Combs Traumatized Me
Singer-songwriter Tiffany Red has penned an open letter to Sean Combs to corroborate the claims of abuse singer Casandra “Cassie” Ventura leveled against the hip-hop mogul in her bombshell abuse lawsuit. In the suit, filed in November and settled within a day, Ventura alleged Combs controlled and isolated her, would …
Read More »Sean Combs Accused of 'Gang Rape' of 17-Year-Old in New Lawsuit
Sean Combs, his longtime lieutenant Harve Pierre, and a third unidentified man allegedly “gang raped” a 17-year-old girl inside Combs’ recording studio in Manhattan in 2003, after the high school student was trafficked across state lines and plied with “copious amounts of drugs and alcohol,” an explosive new lawsuit filed …
Read More »Diageo Begs Judge to Block 'Toxic' Diddy From New Ads, Cites Three Sexual Assault Lawsuits
Liquor giant Diageo says Sean “Diddy” Combs has become so “toxic” in the wake of three sexual assault lawsuits filed against him, it would be “unfair” for a judge to grant his request for control over an incoming $15 million marketing budget for DeLéon Tequila. In a new letter to …
Read More »Who Are The Men Now Exposing Diddy, Really?
Former Bad Boy rapper Mark Curry, author of the 2009 Sean “Diddy” Combs expose, Dancing With The Devil, shared some of his Bad Boy recollections with the YouTube channel Art of Dialogue last week. His book, which accused Combs of being an exploitative businessman, slipped under the radar years ago. …
Read More »